Tuesday, December 4, 2007

We're rockin'



Mark picked up this DVD for the kids at the library the other day. They have been playing it everyday and listened/watched for hours on Saturday! The kids have watched some of them before, but this DVD has "the whole enchilada" -- the entire collection. I remember when I was little how much I looked forward to hearing these songs between cartoons on Saturday mornings. Love these catchy and educational tunes!

5 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

We bought that DVD a few years ago. The kids really like it. I ought to pull it out again now that Ethan's learning more of the grammar rules and such.

Nurse Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey!! I remember those!! I need to get one!!!

Alicia said...

I think we've got this. I might be able to talk David into a copy if you'd like one.

Shara said...

Alicia -- that would be great!