
Christmas Eve day was very productive -- everyone pitched in and cleaned the house for the Christmas Eve festivities. Mark got to work on putting our storm door back together since we FINALLY got the parts for the door. He also got new weather stripping in on the regular door, so we are all snug and cozy again in our house. We invited our neighbors, the Muellers, over for dinner. We had all the fixings for tacos/taco salad with soda and cherry cobler for dessert. After dinner we all played a fun present opening game and "Scene it?", Disney version. We had a fun time together. When Muellers left, we opened the Christmas pj's (the basketball theme pants were a big hit this year!), got ready for bed, and then read the Christmas story from the scriptures together. After family prayer, the kids found their biggest socks, hung them up and we got everyone tucked into bed. Jared, Ryan, & Jacob had a sleepover in Jacob's room. Mark & I relaxed a bit, watched some news, and then went into "Santa" mode. I love setting out the Santa gifts and stuffing the socks and anticipating the kids reaction in the morning! Merry Christmas everyone!
1 comment:
What fun pj pants! I think I should be glad that I didn't start that tradition. It would be another one I would have probably given up on! But I love the socks! Everything looked so fun at the cousin party.
Post a Comment